For the first time in Iraq, Asiacell offers Shukran Service to its subscribers!
Shukran Service enables users to make Calls, send SMS, use Internet, and subscribe to bundles when they are out of balance. This service can be used for calls, internet and on-net and off-net calls, SMS, international calls and multimedia SMS as well as subscription to packages.
To subscribe to Shukran Service:
- Send 1 to 288 or Dial *288# to get balance to be used for Calls and SMS to all local network and pay as you go internet.
- Dial *288*2# to get Internet offers.
- Dial 288.
- Via Asiacell Application.
There is no validity period for the received credit from Shukran service, Valid for use as long as the line is active.
Eligible Lines to Shukran Service
Shukran Service is available to all individual and corporate prepaid lines’ users within Iraq who have kept using Asiacell network for 5 months or more, except for the users below who are not entitled to this service:
- Hala Line (Visitors Line)
- Employee Line
- Dealers Line
- Internet Line
- Postpaid Line
Conditions to Get Shukran Service:
- The line has to be active and be in use for at least 5 months from the date it is activated.
- The line must have been recharged two times or more in the last three months prior to requesting the use of Shukran Service.
The transferred amount and the service fee 150 IQD for each time of subscription will be deducted from your next recharge or when you receive balance via balance transfer service.